Medium High Safety Boot for Multipurpose Fire Fighting use (Forest, Structural, Urban, etc..). Firefighters boots of a higher quality class with modern design and excellent properties.
- Standards: F1PA +HI3 + CI + SRC + T - EN ISO 15090 : 2012
- Upper: Full black grain leather fire and water resistant, breathable (Water vapour coefficient > 40 mgrs/cm2 ) and great abrasion resistance.
- Inner lining : Gore – Tex ® lining. Four layer membrane, waterproof and breathable(Water vapour coef. > 48mgrs/cm²). High abrasion resistance (>500.000 cycles).
- Inner Sole : New, 2 layers (polyester and open-cell foam ). Anatomically preformed, antibacterial (active carbon), great absorption of energy and recovery.
- Insole: HTP (High Tenacity Polyester) penetration resistant insole (> 1.700 Nm resistance).
- Sole: antistatic, fireproof Rubber nitrile / polyurethane, with double colour external rubber to improve safety visibility and extremely slip resistant, flexible, comfortable and light.
- Toe cap: composite Vincap ® toe cap with external rubber protection.(Lighter, no deformation, temperature isolated)
- Threads: Double stitching made of Kevlar and hydrofugated.
- Reflective parts: Back and side fire resistant 3M® strip.
- Closing system: D-Ring, hydrophobic laces and internal side zipper curved and wider bellows tongue for a better in&out.
- Sizes: 36 to 50 (EU)
- Height: 24 cm (±5%, size 42)
- Weight: 2,20 Kg (±5%, size 42)