High Safety Boot for Fire fighting use. Firefighters boots of a higher quality class with modern design and excellent properties.
- Standards: HI3 +SRC + CI +AN (F2A) - EN 15090: 2012
- Upper: Full black grain leather fire and water resistant breathable (Water vapour coefficient > 40 mg/cm2) and great abrasion resistance.
- Inner lining: Gore – Tex ® lining. Four layer membrane, waterproof and breathable (Water vapour coef. > 50mg/cm²). High abrasion resistance (>500.000 cycles).
- Inner Sole: New, 2 layers (polyester and open-cell foam). Anatomically preformed, antibacterial (active carbon), great absorption of energy and recovery.
- Insole: HTP (High Tenacity Polyester) penetration resistant insole (> 1.300 N resistance) Similar to Kevlar ®
- Sole: antistatic, fireproof Rubber nitrile / polyurethane, with anti- slippery relieve. Fuel oil resistant.
- Toe cap: composite Vincap ® toe cap with external rubber protection.(Lighter, no deformation, temperature isolated)
- Threads: made of Kevlar, double; water & fire proof.
- Reflective parts: Wide and fire resistant 3M® reflector.
- Closing system: not available
- Sizes: 36 to 50 (EU)
- Height: 31-35 cm (±5%, size 42)
- Weight: 2,40 Kg (±5%, size 42)