Burnshield Rescue Burnkit
Burns are among the most painful injuries to the skin and often leave unsightly scars. The most effective method for combating these effects is the rapid, effective cooling of the wounds.
Burnshield provides a comprehensive program for burning burns.
How does Burnshield work?
Burnshield burns bandages consist of a sterile wound dressing that is impregnated with hydrogel. The hydrogel consists of 96% water and is absolutely non-toxic and skin-friendly.
The hydrogel acts directly after application to the burn wound. The wound is cooled and the pain is alleviated. The gel prevents drying out of the skin and supports the scar-free wound healing in smaller wounds.
The Rescue Kit includes all standard sizes for the initial supply of fire wounds.
- 1 Bag from nylon
- 2 pieces of compress 10 x 10 cm
- 2 pieces of compress 20 x 20 cm
- 2 pieces of compress 60 x 40 cm
- 1 piece of gel bandage 2,5 x 50 cm
- 1 piece of gel bandage 5 x 100 cm
- 1 spray of hydrogel 125 ml
- 1 piece of rescue blanket
- 2 pieces of fixation bandage
- 1 piece of soft bandage 6 cm
- 1 piece of foil 2.4 x 500 cm
- 1 piece of scissors
- 1 pair of gloves