Feuerwear presents Paul: the stable pencil case made from used fire hose. Whether at school or uni: Paul is a real eye-catcher when pupils and students use it to keep their pens, highlighters and pencils safe. And for carrying the tools of creative writers and illustrators, Paul is also a hot tip. Small ink splotches are no problem for Paul, as the rubber interior keeps them from seeping out. The black rubber side of the fire hose can easily be wiped clean with water.
From the fire station to your desk
- Graduate in style
- Rummaging for loose pens in desk drawers is a thing of the past. Paul is the ultralight pencil case made of sturdy fire hose. It used to service the fire department by transporting water – in its second life it now keeps the order of your writing utensils
An excellent gift
- Paul has inner and outer values
- You’re looking for a hot gift? Then Paul will thrill you and your friends.
With these stylish and unique products made of used fire hose you will make a statement for sustainability and powerful design.
Paul gets your creativity rolling
The exterior of your pencil case has a unique history that you can see and feel. The sturdy fire hose protects your creative tools and is held closed by a high-quality zipper.
Paul comes with you on every mission! Choose your unique product now and add true character to your work, study or school routine with Paul.
Fits into every backpack
- Round has to fit square
- Pencil case Paul fits into every backpack and always likes to meet old friends, for example Eric and Elvis.
- Paul is the ideal add-on for our bags and backpacks. It organizes your workflows, giving you more time to focus and be creative.
Everything at your fingertips
- Large compartment for pencils, pens, highlighters, fountain pens, fine liners, markers, colored pencils, small ruler, eraser, sharpener, compass, paperclips and correction pens
Individual markings and traces of use
- Get your piece of fire hose
- Every Paul is made of used fire hose that has been dragged through mud and debris for many years on firefighting missions. The traces of use and individual test stamps make every pencil case a sustainable and unique product with its very own heroic history.
- Unique used-look
- Closing: Zipper